Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours
Enjoy a Mornington Peninsula wine tour where you’ll visit some of Victoria’s best wineries. In addition to wine tours you can also choose from craft breweries, bespoke distilleries, strawberry farms, artisan cheese makers, hand crafted chocolate makers and more.
All this and more is only a short drive away from the city, taking just 60 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Located in the south east part of Victoria and set between two bays – Port Phillip Bay and Western Port Bay. We cover all the wine region including suburbs such as: Mornington, Mount Eliza, Dromana, Tuerong, Moorooduc, Balnarring, Red Hill, Main Ridge, Merricks, Shoreham, Rosebud, Fingal and more.
Select a tour from the following options:
What have others had to say about their tours?
Here at Elevate it is all about you and taking your experience to another level. We specialise in private tours of all occasions for groups up to 11 people. Sit back and relax while you’re guided through the beautiful surrounds of the Mornington Peninsula wine region. Visit boutique wineries, craft breweries and bespoke distilleries or sample the gourmet local food and produce such as strawberry farms, artisan cheese makers, hand crafted chocolates and more.
Travel in Luxury
Tour in our luxurious new Mercedes-Benz vehicle that has been specially equipped for your comfort, style and safety.
Our spacious 11-seater vehicle features:
- Free Wifi – Stay connected while on tour and take advantage of our free onboard wifi.
- Reclining seats – Amazingly comfortable seats and ample leg room to ensure you stay completely relaxed.
- Refrigerator – perfect to keep either your wine, cheese or any other perishables chilled for the journey.
- 15” screen with DVD and USB inputs – perfect for music DVDs, movies etc.
- USB charging ports – great to keep your devices charged so that you don’t miss that important call, social posting or any of the amazing photo opportunities to be had.
- Refreshments – We’ll keep you cool and hydrated with onboard complimentary water. Chilled and ambient!